Friday, January 29, 2010

Happy

She's happy. I'm happy.
She's 20 weeks but looks older than that because she's quite chubby.
Although with no double eyelids, she's still quite adorable.

I realised that she can sit upright yesterday and decided to quickly snap a few pictures. She can't turn yet and I wonder if I should help her or let her take her time. Because once she starts turning, there's another set of worries.

We have moved her back into our room so that she can enjoy the air conditioning. With the air conditioning, she missed her first feed at 7am and sleep to as late as 9pm. Mind you, she hits the sack at 9-10pm. Every time, I think of that, I'm reminded of how blessed I am. That I can still sleep in with a new born. Thank God!

2 comments:

Pam said...

how cute lah.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.